Our Contact Information is:
Email: info [at] muslimhomeeducators.com .
For visitors on our website we collect:
* Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
* User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
* Any information given to us by users that contact us via contact form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
* Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
* Delivering custom content to our website visitors.
* Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
* Contacting customers regarding orders they have placed with us on-line
* Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company and website.
* Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes.
* We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
* Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
* Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
* Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
* Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, at the above address.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 23 January 2018 )